for a range of surgical indications
- a synthetic, absorbable surgical sealant film
- indicated for use in prevention of fluid, air and blood leaks in a wide range of surgical situations
- purpose-developed to provide important patient, surgeon and healthcare economic benefits
- comprised of commonly encountered synthetic polymers, cleverly modified into a useful film for surgeons
- an easy-to-apply alternative to liquid sealants, self-adhering to internal tissue surfaces to provide structural reinforcement against leakage throughout the healing period
- fully synthetic, containing no human, bovine or porcine material
- multi-layered, incorporating structural and adhesive absorbable components
- applied straight from the pack, requiring no advance preparation
- adhesive on one side only, forming a physical barrier to leakage and between tissue layers
- flexible, so can be applied to non-uniform surfaces
- NOT indicated for use in skin closure. Its effectiveness is dependent on the characteristics of specific internal tissue surfaces, which will vary
- available in a range of sizes and shapes and can be cut to shape to suit clinical requirements
TissuePatch™ advanced surgical sealant film is CE Marked and indicated for use in prevention of fluid, air and blood leaks in a wide range of surgical situations.
It is a self-adhesive film that can be quickly applied to vulnerable tissue surfaces in order to deliver adjunctive watertight support during the post-closure phase.
By providing the reassurance of an effective closure, TissuePatch can play a key part in delivering reduced complications and hospital stay, so makes economic sense.
|5 x (25 x 50 mm)||TP-01M|
|5 x (50 x 50 mm)||TP-02M|
|5 x (50 x 100 mm)||TP-03M|
|5 x (100 x 100 mm)||TP-04M|
|5 x (30 x 80 mm)||TP-05M|
|5 x (25 x 100 mm)||TP-07M|