Find archived annual accounts and letters to shareholders here. Scroll down for details of Tissuemed’s Board of Directors.
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2019/2020
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2018/2019
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2017/2018
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2016-2017
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2015/2016
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2014/2015
Letters to Shareholders
- Letter from Chairman re audited accounts – 2019-20
- Letter from Chairman re audited accounts – 2018-19
- Letter from Chairman re audited accounts – 2016-17
- Letter from Chairman re audited accounts – 2015-16
- Letter from Chairman re audited accounts – 2014-15
Board of Directors
Paul Banner has been Tissuemed’s Chairman since 2007. He is an experienced Director with a background in Private Equity backed businesses and a successful track record. In 1980 Paul qualified as a fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and has managed private equity and venture capital money, investing in mainly UK private companies with involvement through Board Director or Chairman roles.
Tissuemed’s Managing Director, Peter Maver joined the company in 2012. Prior to his Board appointment in 2018, he held the positions of Sales and Marketing Manager (2012-2015) and Head of Sales (2015-2018). Peter is a graduate of the University of Cape Town, South Africa with a BSc (Med)(Hons). He subsequently gained an MBA and has spent over 27 years working in healthcare, specifically the medical device industry. Peter has a wealth of experience in Sales and Marketing and International Medical Device Distributor Management, encompassing a number of market-leading companies.
Jeremy Sampson was appointed to the Tissuemed Board in 2007. He assumed the Deputy Chairman and CFO role in October 2011. Jeremy has dealt with substantial commercial transactions in addition to execution of corporate funding rounds in the medical devices sector. His wealth of dedicated experience is an asset for the company’s strategic as well as financial management.
Dr Ian Thompson joined Tissuemed in 2002 and is a co-inventor of the Tissuebond™ and TissuePatch™ family of products. Prior to joining the Board, Ian has been Development Scientist, R&D Manager and most recently Chief Technical Officer. He has responsibility for all technical aspects of polymer chemistry, product development & testing and manufacture. Ian has a PhD in polymer chemistry from Imperial College (London), coupled with valuable R&D experience gained within several multinational organisations.