IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATEMarch 24, 2020
In light of the escalation of the COVID-19 outbreak limitations on social contact and travel restrictions have been put in place by the UK Government. Tissuemed has implemented the following steps to play its part in reducing the risk of increasing the spread of COVID-19:
- We have significantly reduced the number of employees working from our administration and operations facilities. The number of key workers and the time in attendance will be limited to essential work only (subject to any further governmental restrictions that will impact on this arrangement).
- Tissuemed’s office will be closed until future notice.
- Administrative functions will be conducted from “off site” locations. All enquiries or communication can be place either via direct contact with employees or via email@example.com. A relevant Tissuemed employee will respond to all questions as quickly as possible.
- The company will remain open to receiving and dispatching customer orders. All orders should still be place via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entire Tissuemed sales/customer support team have been placed on a “work from home policy”. They are still available to receive emails and phone calls and will be remotely checking in on our customers to see how they are and if there is anything that we can assist them with during this critical time.
We can reassure our customers that the imposed reduction in number of operational employees and functions at Tissuemed at this time will not have an impact on our ability to fulfil orders.
Over the past few weeks, Tissuemed has ramped up production and carries sufficient stock of TissuePatch™, TissuePatchDural™, and TissuePatchSF™. This will ensure that we are able to continue to fulfil all our customers’ requirements during this critical period and in future months.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss this or any other matter.
Please keep yourself, your families and everyone else safe.