Click here to view annual accounts
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2016-2017
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2015/2016
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2014/2015
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2013/2014
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2012/2013
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2011/2012
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2010/2011
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2009/2010
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2008/2009
- Tissuemed Ltd. Annual Accounts 2007/2008
Board of Directors
Paul Banner has been Tissuemed’s Chairman since 2007. He is an experienced Director with a background in Private Equity backed businesses and a successful track record. Paul is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and has managed private equity and venture capital money, investing in mainly UK private companies with involvement through Board Director or Chairman roles.
Dr David Mandley joined Tissuemed’s board in 2008 and was appointed CEO in October 2011. David, who has a doctorate in chemistry, has been associated with Tissuemed since 1993 when he was involved in collaborative research at Loughborough University. He transferred to direct employment by Tissuemed in 2000. David has played a key part in the development of the company’s Tissuebond bioadhesive technology. Prior to his appointment as Tissuemed’s CEO, David had responsibility for Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Development programmes.
Jeremy Sampson was appointed to the Tissuemed board in 2007. Most recently he assumed the Deputy Chairman and CFO role in October 2011. Jeremy has dealt with substantial commercial transactions in addition to execution of corporate funding rounds in the medical devices sector. His wealth of dedicated experience is an asset for the company’s strategic as well as financial management.